Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Toddler's Mind

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to read your toddler's mind?  As a mother to 19-month-old Colton, I definitely have.  If only I could read his mind, there would be no more tantrums or battles, I would always know the difference between fussing about teeth or tummy problems, and there would be less frustration for both of us.  Well... unfortunately I can't read my toddler's mind.  But I can give him lots of attention and love, teach him along the way, and hopefully that makes up for the many, many mistakes I make as a mother.

Just a few days ago, I decided that I am going to get more creative, fun, and hands-on with Colton.  I decided that every day, I am going to do some new, fun activity to entertain and bond with my boy.  One key point I want to make is that we are living in an apartment right now, so space is tight.  The budget is even tighter, so most of my activities and games will be using items I already have around the house.  Then, I am going to write about how each activity went, so that I can eventually have a whole grab-bag of activities to entertain Colton.  Although this blog is mostly for me, hopefully some other frazzled moms can get some helpful ideas out of it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment